What are cookies
Cookies are short strings that are saved, While browsing the Web site, on the computer, Smartphone or tablet of ’ and user that allow our website to recognize the user ’ after the first visit and then improve its user experience. Our system uses temporary cookies which have a limited period to visit and are deleted when the browser is closed, and permanent cookies, they remain stored on the device even after leaving the website or otherwise have closed the browser: These cookies remain until their scheduled expiration or until they are manually deleted by the user ’.
Cookies we use and for what purpose
This site uses the following types of cookies:
- Session cookie (or technicians): allow temporary all ’ user access to personalized services and to fully exploit the capabilities of the site.
- Scan cookies: both permanent temporary, make it possible to collect so aggregate information related to user behavior on the site and thus improve the ’ experience and content provided. The information collected in this way do not have personal value because data are collected and analyzed anonymously. Specifically, we use Google Analytics cookies * in accordance with the procedures outlined in This page.
- Social cookie: are provided directly by social media domains that we host with links to official pages, sharing buttons and links. The ’ use of these buttons and functionality involves the exchange of information with these sites, therefore information management and how to eliminate them is regulated by the same: It calls the ’ user to consult the respective privacy policies of each of the sites in question.
* Note that is not strictly personal information collected via Google Analytics features, but we collect aggregated data on age ’, the genus, preferences and interests of our visitors in order to better understand the use of our ’ website, and direct the services provided. Please note that it is always possible to disable the collection of such information through the settings page appropriate ads Google account (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences), or through Google tool GaOptOut
Accept or decline cookies is your right
- Internet Explorer: managing cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: delete cookies; block cookies for sites
- Google Chrome: managing cookies
- Opera: managing cookies
- Safari: managing cookies
This notice is given pursuant to Section 13 of Legislative Decree. No. 196/2003 of the Code concerning the protection of personal data to those who interact with web services accessible electronically from the address: HTTPS://www.irisbio.com
The information is provided only for this site not to other sites that may be accessed via links.
The information is based on Recommendation. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, the Group established by Article 29 of the European Directive No. 95/46 / EC, have adopted the 17 May 2001 to establish minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, how , the timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
Holder of the treatment
Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable. The owner and manager of data processing is ASTRA. Bio srl – VAT 01182120194 – based in Calverley (CR).
Data processing place
The treatments related to the services of this website take place at the offices of ASTRA. Bio Ltd and are only handled by technical staff in charge of processing, or others charged with occasional maintenance. No data from the web service is communicated or spread. The personal information provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (such as newsletters, etc.) are used only to perform the service or assistance requested.
Types of data processed
Navigation data computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) resource requests, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the site and to ensure the proper functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site only at the request of the supervisors in charge.
Data provided voluntarily by user ’
The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Optional provision of data
A respect for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the Request Forms Contacts to request information material or other communications. Their absence may make it impossible to fulfill the request.
Part reserved for minors
No person under the age of 18 years, without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, may send information to this website, nor can he make purchases or other legal acts on this Site without such consent, unless this is permitted by the rules in force.
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Data subjects ' rights
Those whose personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (7 of Legislative Decree. No. 196/2003). For the purposes of this Article shall have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. In case of doubts regarding compliance with the policy for the protection of privacy adopted by ASTRA. Bio srl, its application, the accuracy of your personal information or use of the information collected can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org